This course is about the fundamentals of investigative practice. It is intended for anyone who works, or intends to work within an environment where investigations are conducted or the skills are required. This would include: Compliance Officers, Money Laundering Reporting Officers, Private Investigators, Researchers or Human Resources managers.
Upon completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Investigations
- Apply the Intelligence Cycle to any investigation
- Understand the rules of evidence
- Apply ethics and integrity when conducting an investigation
- Possess an understanding of relevant legislation and procedure
IMPORTANT – this course does not constitute legal advice, investigative practices can differ between organisations and jurisdictions. You should read this course in conjunction with your own organisational guidelines.
This course is now CPD certified
To provide feedback about this course or if you have any questions, please click here.