Updated January 2023
The purpose of this course is to help you better understand the impacts of bribery and corruption and the steps you can take to prevent it. It can be used as part of establishing adequate procedures under the UK Bribery Act.
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
· Define Bribery and Corruption
· Explain the offences associated with Bribery and Corruption
· Explain the impacts of Bribery and Corruption
· Identify the ‘red flags’ of Bribery and Corruption
· Explain how best to prevent Bribery and Corruption in your business
IMPORTANT – this course does not constitute legal advice, practices can differ between organisations and jurisdictions. You should read this course in conjunction with your own organisational guidelines.
To provide feedback about this course or if you have any questions, please click here.