Updated November 2023
The purpose of this course is to help you better understand the threat posed to your organisation from money launderers and those that seek to assist them.
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
- Define money laundering
- Explain the offences and consequences of money laundering
- Explain the process of ‘cleaning’ criminal proceeds
- Identify the ‘red flags’ of money laundering
- Explain the roles and enforcement powers of financial services regulators
- Understand the responsibilities of financial services providers
IMPORTANT – this course does not constitute legal advice, practices can differ between organisations and jurisdictions. You should read this course in conjunction with your own organisational guidelines.
To provide feedback about this course or if you have any questions, please click here.