Updated August 2021
The purpose of this course is to help you better understand the threat posed to your organisation from money launderers and those that seek to assist them.
By the end of this training, you will be able to;
- Define money laundering
- Explain the offences and consequences of money laundering
- Explain the process of ‘cleaning’ criminal proceeds
- Identify the ‘red flags’ of money laundering
- Explain the roles and enforcement powers of financial services regulators
- Understand the responsibilities of financial services providers
If you wish to make an individual purchase, please click here.